Recommended Reading for Papua New Guinea|
Want to know more about photography in and on Cuba before you sally forth?
Here are some reading suggestions.
- David Gillison. New Guinea Ceremonies. NY: Abrams; 2002.
- Michael Moran. Beyond the Coral Sea. Travels in the Old Empires of the Southwest Pacific London: Harper Collins; 2003.
- J Maarten Troost. Getting Stoned With the Savages. A trip Through the Islands of Fiji and Vanuatu. NY: Broadway Books; 2006.
- David Stanley. South Pacific Handbook. Chico, CA.: Moon Publications; various years.
- Malcolm Gladwell. Outliers. The Story of Success. NY: Little, Brown and Company; 2008
- Steven Pressfield. Do The Work! Overcome Resistance And Get Out of Your Own Way. The Domino Project, 2011
More reading material later!
- . . .
- . . .